Saturday, July 21, 2012

We Color Ran

Emily and Brittney somehow talked Dan and I into running the Color Run 5k with them.  I don't like running - obviously since I bailed on the half Marathon last Fall, but this one sounded fun.  While you run the throw different colored powder at you so you are a rainbow of colors by the end.  It is called the 'happiest 5k on the planet'...and who couldn't use more happy?

The race itself wasn't much of a 'race'.  There were so many people that the color stations got backed up so it was virtually impossible to run.  Not only that, my hip started to really hurt about a mile in so we ran/walked most of the course.  It was still fun.  Next year if we do it again, we will bring the girls and give them white shirts and tutus.

Here we are before the race: Me, Brittney, Emily, Kaylee and Jessica. Dan is in the background...
 Dan and Kevin...it was Kevin's birthday!
 Awe, we matched :)
After


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...