Monday, July 9, 2012

No BOYS allowed!

This sign has been on the girls playroom since we moved here almost 3 years ago (Can you believe it has been 3 years already?!?!?!):


While I was getting the girls dressed tonight after showers this is the conversation we had about the above referenced sign.

Alyssa: I really wish that sign was on my bedroom door.

Me: Why, babe?

Alyssa: Just to remind myself when I get older that I don't want to have boys in my room. I don't want to forget that.

Me: Don't worry, sweet pea, WE won't let you forget!!

Hannah: Yeah, me too!  And, I decided that I am not going to like JD (her preschool crush) anymore.  I just don't want to play with boys.

You just can't make this stuff up.  I will be bringing them back to this conversation it about 10 years...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...