Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hannah's Birthday Interview

   Our Hannah Baby is 4!!  I pinned this idea on Pinterest, to interview your children every year on their birthdays to see how their interests changed over the years.  Such a great idea, so I am going to try to do that!  Here is Hannah's first time in the 'hot seat'.  Her answers are in purple and the gray is my clarification if it was needed ;)

   My Current Favorites:
o   Movie? Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
o   TV Show? Max & Ruby
o   Animal? Bear
o   Book? Ariel
o   Snack? Blueberries (The freeze dried ones from Trader Joe's)
o   Color? Purple
o   Food? Tomatoes
o   Song? Ariel...the one that Sebastian sings (Under The Sea)
o   Candy? SweetTarts
o   Toy? Ariel
o   Outfit? This one!! (white dress with pink flowers)
o   Drink? Milk
o   Thing to eat for lunch? I told you...TOMATOES!
o   Thing to do outside? Play in the jump house
o   Thing to do in school? Play in the Kitchen
   Who is your best friend? Katie (from PreSchool...Aly isn't a 'friend' because she's a 'sister')
   What do you want to be when you are all grown up? A Princess
   What makes you happy? You! (Mommy...awe!!)
   What makes you sad? Yelling
   What games do you like to play? Treasure game (Cariboo Island)
   What is your BEST memory of last year? Playing in the jump house
   What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Stuffed animals, Blue, blankets and my Me
   What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes and Waffles
   What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cupcake with Pink Frosting
    If I had one wish, it would be: A stuffed animal... (IDK)

1 comment:

Holly Tumpkin said...

I love this idea!! I wish I had done it on birthdays. I kinda of did a similar thing with Christmas every year, so that will have to suffice! Love this idea though, awesome that you are doing it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...