After Sleeping Beauty's visit to Alyssa party last year Hannah was sold on the fact that Ariel was going to make a guest appearance at her party. Clearly, I didn't think through that 'genius' idea last year. Sorry, Hannah...I don't love you less! I searched for a long time and asked around, but could not find a suitable red head to fill the role. I thought about buying a wig, but Dan was against it. So in a moment of desperation I suggested Hannah have her party at Buckeye Bounce since we are going to see Ariel this summer in Disney. To my surprise she quickly agreed and was really excited about it.
The party was a huge success! The kids had a blast...and so did some of the adults. I see many more parties here in our future :)
Waiting patiently for our turn to jump...
Dan and Brittney doing back flips...
Taking a rest in the cheese pit...It is really hard to get out of!
She looks so grown up...
Kevin diving head first!
Birthday girl!!!
GF cupcake tree! We have since found out Cold Stone makes delicious
GF ice cream cakes...that is our new party treat!
The first time we lit the candle another little girl blew it out. The second time Alyssa blew it out by accident when she was helping. The third time, right after this picture, the wick broke off. With a tired birthday girl, that sent us into a full out melt down.
She can cry if she wants to...right?!?!?!
PRESENTS!!
The aftermath.
This is worth every penny we paid for this party.
Happy Birthday, sweet Hannah baby!! I hope you enjoyed your birthday bash!!




No comments:
Post a Comment