Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Last 'First Day'

Today was Alyssa's last 'first day' of pre-school.   Despite what she told Emily a few weeks ago, she has been looking forward to this day for weeks!!  She has had her dress picked out at least two weeks and has asked me what her classroom looked like every 5 minutes since I met her teachers last week!  I took the morning off to go with her and got to take some really cute pictures.  Poor Hannah thought she was going to go to school too...talk about 'all dressed up and no where to go'! 

They were so excited!  Hugs and kisses for the first day of school:
Then, Hannah found out she was not going with Aly...she was not happy about that :(
A 'good luck' kiss...
Too cool to hold my hand or walk next to me...
 
Hard at work.
 
In front of the sign!  It's amazing to really see how much she has grown in a year.  Look at where her shoulders are in the picture from last year and then look at this...
Her teachers, Miss Lynne and Miss Sue, seem great!  I think it is going to be a really good year for her!  We are so proud of our little school girl!  I can not believe that at this time next year we will have a kindergartner...and it will be Hannah who is having her first day of pre-school.  Scary thought...poor teachers ;)  Where, oh where does the time go?!?!?  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...