Monday, September 20, 2010

First Homework Assignment

Aly was assigned her first project of the school year this morning.  She got a blank crayon and had to decorate it to represent her family and her personality.  She was so excited to do it she could not wait until after I got home from school...so we started it while I was still on lunch and finished it as soon as I walked in the door from school tonight.  

She wrote her own name (twice actually), drew a picture of our family,(I love how  she is the tallest and Dan is the shortest), colored everywhere and covered it in Disney Princesses stickers.  She also had me draw a tennis ball and racket and write that she loves music and our dogs names.  They wanted us to put a picture of her at the top of the crayon, but she insisted we also put a picture of her and Hannah.  Here is the finished product:
And, because it is not due until next Monday, was completed 7 days early!!  I hope her enthusiasm for homework continues all the way through her school years!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...