Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Family Videos

In an effort to get Hannah to change her diaper without a fight, I told her I would do 'This Little Piggy...' if she let me.  Hannah, for whatever reason, loves this silly poem!  I remember my grandma doing it with me when I was little and now it is being passed down.  Here is how it goes, starting with the big toe and ending with the little toe:

This little piggy went to market.
This little piggy went home.
This little piggy had roast beef.
This little piggy had none.
This little piggy went 'Wee Wee Wee' all the way home. 
(Tickles and giggles follow!)

This video is Hannah naming all the Disney Princesses.  I LOVE the way she says their names so I had to post it.  The beginning may make you sea sick because Hannah is filming...sorry!
 
In case you missed it, the princesses were (from left to right):
Whetmin Booty
Fer Wipe
Belle
Cinalella

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...