So, I thought I would try this whole 'blog' thing. Everyone else seems to be doing it...and since I always give into to peer pressure...I decided to jump in as well! Plus, I also found out that there is a company out there that publishes blogs into a hardcover, bound book for a small fee! I though it would be pretty cool for the girls to be able to look back on it some day and have a journal I kept throughout their lives! I love to scrapbook and my hope is that one day I will have the time to do that more, but lets be honest - working full-time and being a full-time mom and wife leaves little time for personal hobbies! This is much quicker and fun since I am so 'tech savvy'! Hopefully, we can keep in touch with our friends and family this way too! Enjoy!
1 comment:
yeah!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment