Sunday, November 23, 2008

To Crawl or Not to Crawl...

Aly started to crawl at 7 months...she couldn't wait to be on the move! Hannah on the other hand is taking an alternative route to movement. I know all kids develop differently and I am not concerned about her at all, but I think it is really funny! She scoots, she bounces, she wiggles, she gets on her knees...but she has no desire to crawl! Some people have said she is being lazy, but I think she is being smart! She wants to walk and is not going to waste her time on 'measly' crawling! She is already pulling herself up on things and she will only be 8 months tomorrow! She is VERY determined and will be standing on her own soon. She will be walking before we know it! Then we are all in trouble...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...