Aly went peepee on the potty this morning!! We haven't really been trying to potty train her yet. She is usually terrified to even sit on the potty so it was not expected at all! We were just putting laundry away and getting ready to take a bath when she said "I am going to go pee on the potty so I can have some candy!" She walked into her bathroom, sat on her potty and peed! Of course, Dan and I were so excited we started taking pictures and a video. We were so proud of her and she got to pick out a piece of candy! Then, about a half hour later she stopped playing and said she had to go again...and she did! We will have to see if it continues, but at least I know she can do it AND she knows when she has to go. Maybe Santa will have to bring her some big girl panties for Christmas!!
1 comment:
HOLY COW!!!! Wooo hooo Aly girl! :) I think Auntie Jess might have to find some princess panties :).
Post a Comment