Monday, May 20, 2013

Slumber Party

For her birthday party this year, Alyssa wanted a sleepover.  Since it was the first official slumber party we have experienced, we told her she could only invite a few girls that she is really close to.  She decided on a 'spa' theme. We made our own pizzas, I gave mani/pedi's and we had popcorn and watched a movie.  I would say it was a pretty successful night!

Pizza making!!
She is one happy little girl!
Opening presents!!  Hannah picked out a new Lego Friends set for her...the Treehouse.  She loved it...they are probably one of her new favorite things to play with! Maybe she will be an engineer...
50 Fingers and 50 Toes. All. By. Myself.
Silly girls ready for cake!!
The cake...how she wanted me to decorate it!
She is becoming quite the diva...
Pretty cool picture of the glowing cake...
On her actual birthday we were in Pennsylvania (long story...different post).  We took her to the mall and let her pick out a new dress.  After that, we were walking by a jewelry store and the owner was standing at the doors greeting people. He noticed her birthday crown, invited her in, and gave her a gift bag.  We didn't realize it until we got in the car the gift bag has a little porcelain jewelry box in it.  It was so sweet!  I think she truly felt like a little princess for the day! 
I just can't believe how fast 7 years have flown by!!  Happy birthday princess!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...