That's it. The pre-school era is over for the Benders. Hannah has officially graduated and is moving on to Kindergarten. I don't know how it happened so fast...it seems like just yesterday she was just the stubborn little girl who refused to let me take a picture on the first day; but she has become such a smart, big girl. I was lucky enough to be able to go on my lunch to see the end of her last day and watch her get her certificate.
On her way back from music time to get her diploma! She was moving so fast, even with my camera, it was blurry. But, oh, how I love the smile...
The last carpet time of preschool. That smile again...
Hugging her teachers, Miss Kim (right) and Miss Susan (left)! She is such a good hugger.
The graduate with her diploma!!
My sweet baby...I can't believe she is going to kindergarten in the Fall!!
I will miss Stonybrook. Man, how time times!! We are so proud of you Hannah babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment