I cannot believe it, but today was Hannah's last first day of preschool! She looked so grown up and was so excited to meet her teacher. This year she is doing the 5-day-a-week program, still at Stonybrook, but more than what Alyssa did. Last year Hannah was bored and lonely with Alyssa in school all day. Even though it is still only a few hours each day she will be gone, by the time she gets home and plays for a little while it will be time to pick Aly up! I hope I don't regret this decision...
She was so excited this morning she wore her backpack around for 40 minutes before it was time to leave!
We talked about how she was going to have to let me take pictures for at least a week before to prepare her. I have found this is the way to get her to smile. She agreed as long as I took a picture of 'her back so we could see the princesses'. I think this was cuter though ;)
Sisters!! They are truly BEST friends! I can't believe that they will be in the same school next year!
I know...I think you are growing up to fast too!
Daddy and his girls. I forgot to get one with me and them :(
Gotta' have a silly pose to start your day off right ;)
This is a slightly different picture than I got last year...and I didn't have to beg, borrow or steal anything to get it ;)
In front of her classroom door. She has Miss Kim (who is also the music teacher) and Miss Susan this year!
Making a hand print banner with Miss Susan!
Just playing around!
Waiting to music time to start!
Because of my schedule this year I will be able to pick Hannah up from
school some days this year like I used to with Alyssa. I always loved
seeing her midway through my day! That time was always so special with
her! I am really thankful it worked out how it did so I can have that with Hannah too! Hope you have a super dooper fun year, Hannah-babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment