I, against better judgment - on a Saturday during the Titanic tour, took the girls to COSI yesterday. Aly has been begging since Dan took the girls one day last week while on Spring Break. They saw the 'Grossology' exhibit, which highlights the {impolite} science of the human body and she was fascinated by it. There is a station there that is a play area of the digestive system. You climb up the tongue, slide down the esophagus, roll through the stomach and crawl out the rectum. Charming, isn't it?!?!? Aly loved it...she was in rare form. Posing for the camera and being silly in public. Hannah, ironically, was terrified of it. Go figure.
Down the esophagus, head first!
In the stomach...
Joyously crawling through the rectum...gives a whole new meaning to the term 'stinky face'!
She looks a little drunk here, but so proud!
Performing a little surgery...I think I see a future for them in this ;)
2 comments:
Oh, that looks so fun! I wish we had something like that around here. That would be a perfect field trip for my class.
6 weeks to go!!!!
Stopping by from SITS and wishing you a great Monday :)))
Post a Comment