Aly has been waking up with a lot of bad dreams lately...I think from all of the mean witches in the Disney movies that she is obsessed with. She has told us several times before, when we are putting her to bed, that she can't 'sleep on her ear' (her side) because it make her have bad dreams. I don't know why she would think it is the ear that is causing it, but she is very adamant.
Tonight, Emily and Brittney were helping her write and illustrate a book about Snow White for her to read over the phone to Grandpa when somehow her dream philosophy came up. I was explaining to Emily what she believes about where her dreams come from and Aly said, very matter of factly, "Yeah, I have a button...on my ear. It's really little. When I sleep on it, it makes me dream..."
Where does she come up with this stuff!?!?!?! She sure does have a wild, but healthy imagination!!
2 comments:
so cute!!! love kids' imagination!
thanks for your words on my blog. it's been so helpful to hear from other mommies. thank you thank you!! :)
That is so funny! I found you on a SITS forum and decided to check out your blog. It's beautiful! Not as pretty as your girls, though! I love the look of some of the blogger sites I've seen. I'm on WP, which most say rocks, but I have a few frustrations with them...anyway, great post! Great look!
Post a Comment