Thursday, April 8, 2010

Singin' in the rain...

Dan took Hannah to the library while they were waiting for Aly to get out of school.  It was raining...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great blog! Your girls are just adorable! Thanks for a peak into your life! I found you on New Friend Friday.

natalie @ our old southern house said...

beautiful girl! i bet she loved splashing around in the rain!

Twee Poppets said...

Stopping by from Follow Me Friday at Trendy Treehouse. I'm following you now! Hope you'll have a chance to follow me, too. :)

http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com


Wow, Hannah is absolutely beautiful! What a doll!

Holly Renee said...

I saw you wrote in a discussion on BF that your blog design isn't exactly what you wanted. I just wanted to say that I really like it and think it is so cool that you designed it yourself. I get though that when you have a certain picture in your head it sometimes won't rest until it comes to fruition.

Goodnight moon said...

So cute!!!!!!!

Visiting from SITS...now a follower!

~Goodnight moon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...