**Aly, if you are reading this in the future, it is not that I don't care...I just suck at party planning!**
Poor Aly!! Only 3 of her friends (and by friends, I mean cousins) came! I will definitely remember NOT to have her party on Memorial Day weekend anymore! That being said, I don't think Aly cared one bit and had a great time! She got some fun gifts, got to 'swim' and got to decorate the Dora cake GG made for her!
Poor Aly!! Only 3 of her friends (and by friends, I mean cousins) came! I will definitely remember NOT to have her party on Memorial Day weekend anymore! That being said, I don't think Aly cared one bit and had a great time! She got some fun gifts, got to 'swim' and got to decorate the Dora cake GG made for her!
Aly's Dora cake that GG made and she helped her decorate!
Opening presents...
Aly doesn't like to get in the 'big' pool because she says she is scared of it...Hannah, on the other hand, got in and LOVED it!! This summer is going to be really fun with her!
Yes, that is a life jacket in the baby pool...she wouldn't let me take it off!! Hannah is just chillin' in the pool with her shades and her daddy!!
1 comment:
AWWW I love that Hannah loves the water :) :)
Post a Comment