Sunday, April 19, 2009

You're going to do what?!?!?

Aly has been whining lately...alot! Yesterday she was whining and I told her she needed to stop or she was going to get a time out. Do you know what she told me?? You will never guess! She pointed her little finger at me and said, "I'm going to run away!" What the @$#%^??? Where in the world did she hear that?? Dan came in and I told him our daughter's weekend plans. Then, I asked her where exactly she was planning on going and she thought about it for a minute and then told me "Gahanna". So, my almost 3 year old daughter who can not even pee on the potty thinks she is going to run away from home, to Gahanna, to avoid a 3 minute time out. I burst out laughing...probably not the smartest thing to do because then she thought it was funny. I honestly don't know where she gets this stuff...maybe we need to limit her TV time! If she is threatening to run away at 3, what in the world is she going to do at 16?!?!?! We better start praying now...

1 comment:

Jess said...

She is so my favorite red-head. Tell her she can run away to aunt Jess's and Uncle Daves. (Sorry Jenn, you're a close second.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...