Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Here we go again...

there is an open Family and Consumer Sciences position in Gahanna. This time it is at Middle School South (the same one I went to...and the same one the girls will go to if we get this new house). Anyone who know us knows how much we want to teach in Gahanna, but I have put the thought of either one of us teaching there out of my mind since I have had the 'rug ripped out from under me' two twice and Dan didn't even get an interview after student teaching. I was thinking I didn't have a chance this time either, but yesterday the principal called me for an interview!! It is next Tuesday, right after school at 3:30. I am really nervous and trying not to get my hopes up, but every prayer would be greatly appreciated right now!!! I will let you all know how it goes! Maybe third time is a charm...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...