Our little cheerleader got to participate in another Gahanna Cheerleading camp. She was in heaven. They spent the morning together learning a cheer, several chants and a dance. Then that night they got to perform at the JV basketball halftime show. She loved every minute.
Waiting for camp to start by the Gahanna Lion.
Getting ready to back for the performance. Even though Hannah has no interest in cheering, she wants to be just like Alyssa. She is so proud of her sister!
During the halftime show.
After the performance they got to meet the Lion and have a photo opp. She was on cloud nine!
Now that she is completely hooked on this sport she is ready to venture into tumbling so she can add that to her skills. This summer she is also attending a Little Buckeye cheer camp at Buckeye Bounce. When I told her about it I thought she was going to explode with happiness. I love that she found her 'thing'!


No comments:
Post a Comment