The 3rd annual Bender Family Tree Hunt took place at Timbuk Farms again. We really love that place! We also had Aidan along this year for an extra set of eyes in the fields. It was really, really cold and super windy so we tried to make it pretty quick.
While we were waiting for the tree to be wrapped up and tied we got some popcorn and hot chocolate to pass the time. We also visited Santa and Mrs. Claus...which almost blew the big man's secret. Alyssa looked at him funny and said, "He doesn't look the same as when we saw him yesterday." And he didn't...not even close. I quickly told her it was probably because he was wearing his glasses today and had his contacts in the day before. She seemed satisfied with that, but I know it won't be long before the secret is really out. If I am really honest, I want them to both know the truth...but how do you crush their dreams?!?!?!
My favorite ornament on the tree this year was the one Hannah made at pre-school. It. is. adorable. Our little elf.
I love our house at Christmas. There is nothing like being surrounded with the soft glow of holiday lights!! It's the most wonderful time of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment