Decorating the tree was certainly interesting this year. It took 16 different bolts, three different tree stands, two trips to Lowe's, and lots of frustration just to get it up. But, when it came time for the decorations the girls were so excited...except they still don't really understand how to put the ornaments on yet. They kept putting them on the lowest branches, and the very end. The whole limb would bend over and the ornament would rest on the ground. I don't know how many Dan and I moved, only to turn around and find another in its place ;) Even so, the girls had a blast and are very proud of their handiwork this year. I think this is actually the prettiest tree we have ever had! I just have to set up our Christmas Village and then our 'halls' will officially be 'decked'!
1 comment:
beautiful tree!! i love the large ribbon around it. and i love the vinyl words on the wall!! :)
Post a Comment