Saturday, January 9, 2010

Arctic Blast

We have been hit by the first snow storm of the season that dumped about 6-7 inches on us in total..which resulted in the first snow day too!! I think I have already said this, but Alyssa LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to play in the snow...Hannah does not! She went out once and cried the whole time. I have tried to get her dressed for the snow so many times since and she fights me like crazy, so Dan usually just takes Aly out and we watch. Here are a few pictures from one of the snow dressings...she most definitely can not go out like this!! Maybe it is because it is hard for her to move in all the gear. Either way, she must take after me...I like the snow when I can watch and snuggle inside, but don't want to be in it!!

Aly and Dan made another snow man - or snow blob as it turned out. They had to get creative again: pop cans for eyes, pretzels for a mouth, lime green travel grill lid for a hat, tennis rackets for ears and old wiper blades for arms. Hannah has been calling him 'Snowy' and it stuck. We finally got Hannah to go out again last night. It didn't last very long, but she did enjoy riding on the sled. Aly, of course, had a ball!

1 comment:

Jess said...

LOVING "snowy" :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...