Aly finally decided to be a princess for Halloween, but I thought...maybe...since Hannah is still little she could wear one of Aly's old costumes and be a pumpkin or a monkey. I don't know what I was thinking!! Hannah wants to be JUST like Aly, so she threw a "ROYAL" fit when Aly put her costume on...she wanted a pretty princess dress too! At 5:30, only 30 minutes before Trick or Treat started, I had to rush with Hannah to Meijer and pray there was a princess costume left. The stars were aligned and Jesus was watching my back because there was ONE pink, sparkle-y costume left - and it was Hannah size!! We rushed back, got changed and went searching for treats. We went farther than I thought we would given neither of them had had naps and the ended up with a sizable stash of goodies. 
Hannah could not wait 'til we got home...here she is with her lickable loot ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment